升级版
Here you go.给你。
Love to.乐意为您效劳。
I'd be happy to help you.乐意为您效劳。
I'd love to help.乐意为您效劳。
It's no bother.没问题。
No reason not to.没必要不做嘛。
I don't see why it is not all right.当然可以。
Sure thing!当然可以!
情境3 拒绝
简易版
I wish I could,but…?我希望可以,但是……
→委婉地拒绝对方要求的表达方式。
I'd love to,but…?我希望可以,但是……
I'm afraid not.恐怕不行。
I'm afraid so.恐怕是这样。
I won't.我不愿意。
No,thank you / thanks.不需要,谢谢。
→虽然很感激,但必须拒绝时使用。
I don't think so.我想不行。
I don't want it.我不想要。
I really don't want it.我真的不想要。
I'm sorry I can't help/assist you.抱歉,我帮不了你。
There is nothing I can do about it.对此我也无能为力。
I can do nothing about it.对此我也无能为力。
I can't make that happen.我做不到。
I'm not in the mood.我没心情。
I'm sorry,but I'm busy right now.抱歉我现在很忙。
I'm sorry,but I'm in a hurry.抱歉我有急事。
Sorry,I don't have time.抱歉,我没时间。
Not right now.现在不行。
No way!没门!
Not a chance!丝毫不可能!
Nope!不行!
→比较随便的俚语说法。
Never!不行!
Over my dead body!想都别想!
升级版
I'd prefer it if you didn't.希望你最好别。
I'd prefer you not to.希望你最好别。
I'd rather that you not.希望你最好别。
I don't believe so.我想不行。
I'm sorry I can't be any help.抱歉,我帮不了你。
I wish I could help you,but I can't.我也希望能帮你,可我真的办不到。
I can't do anything about it.对此我也无能为力。
I don't feel like it.我没那份心情。
I'm afraid I've got urgent business now.抱歉我现在有急事要办。
I have other business to take care of.我还有别的事要忙。
I'd rather not.我就算了吧。
Not on your life!不行!
→表示强烈的拒绝。
Certainly/Of course not.当然不行。
Not for any reason!绝对不行!
Fat chance!不可能!
Not a chance in the world!门都没有!
→表示更为强烈的拒绝。
That will never happen!绝不允许!
I will never let that happen!我绝不允许!
I'd rather die first!绝不允许!
偶像剧场Role-Play
工作生活中,能乐于助人是好事,可以融洽朋友及同事关系,也可以给老板留下好印象。但是,也要量力而行,学会拒绝不合理的要求,否则成了“便利贴女孩”,最后倒霉的还是自己。
Shella Hey,Stan,can you do me a favor?
嘿,斯坦,你可以帮我一个忙吗?
Stan:Sure. What is it?
当然可以。什么忙?
Shella Can you keep an eye on the kids while I go to the doctor's?
你可以在我去看医生时帮我看一下小孩吗?
Start I'm sorry,but I'm busy right now.
不好意思,我现在很忙。
Unit8派对
情境1 邀请
简易版
Why don't you come by my house for dinner?去我家吃饭怎么样?
Why don't you stop by a dinner?来我家吃顿饭怎么样?
Would you like to come to my house for dinner?你要来我家吃饭吗?
Come visit me.来我家玩吧。
My door is always open.我家大门永远为你打开。
Come in and have some coffee.进来喝杯咖啡吧。
Will you come?你来吗?
升级版
We should have a dinner at my place.来我家吃顿饭吧。
Pay me a visit.来我家吧。
Drop by when you can.有空来我家玩。
Shall I bring you a cup of coffee?我给你倒杯咖啡?
Would you like some coffee?要喝咖啡吗?
Could you accept my invitation?你来吗?
I will send you an invitation.你来吗?
You are invited.有人请你去。
Please accept my invitation.请接受我的邀请。
情境2 接受/拒绝邀请
简易版
I'd like that.可以。
I'd love to.我想去。
It will be my pleasure.那真是太好了。
I am looking forward to it.我很期待。
I can't wait.我都等不及了。
Thank you for inviting me.谢谢您邀请我。
I will be there.我会去的。
Why not?为什么不去?
I will definitely show up.我一定会去的。
Thanks,but I can't make it.谢谢,不过我去不了。
I can't that day.那天我去不了。
I am afraid I can't.我恐怕去不了。
Thank you just the same.还是要感谢您。
升级版
Thanks for your invitation.谢谢您邀请我。
I appreciate your invitation.谢谢您邀请我。
I am honored by being invited.荣幸之至。
It's very kind of you to invite me.谢谢您邀请我。
I won't be able to make it.我可能去不了。
I already made plans so I don't think I could make it.
我已经有计划了,所以可能去不了。
Thanks for the invitation,but it is not possible.
谢谢你邀请我,不过我没时间。
I am all booked for the weekend.我周末已经有安排了。
Thanks all the same.还是要谢谢你。
情境3 拜访
简易版
Is Mr. White in?怀特先生在吗?
Is this Mr. White's home?怀特先生在吗?
Does Mr. White live here?这是怀特先生的家吗?
Am I interrupting anything?打扰到您了吗?
Here are some?flowers for your wife.这是给您太太的花。
It's a little present for you.这是给您的一份小礼物。
Your home is very beautiful!您家真漂亮!
升级版
Is Mr. White available?怀特先生在家吗?
Sorry for dropping by.突然来访,很抱歉。
Pardon my intrusion.冒昧来访,还请您见谅。
You have a great home.您家真漂亮!
It looks like a new house.你家看起来很新啊。
情境4 迎接
简易版
Come in.请进。
Welcome.欢迎。
Why don't you come in?你怎么不进来?
I'm so glad you could come!你能来我实在是太高兴了!
Thanks for coming by.谢谢你能来。
Take a seat.请坐。
Please make yourself at home.别客气,把这里当自己家一样就好。
I have been waiting for you.我一直在等你呢。
Did you have any trouble finding my place?这里好找吗?
升级版
It's our pleasure to have you.很高兴你能来。
I appreciate your coming.你能来真好。
Thanks for the pleasant visit.谢谢你们能赶来。
I am glad you are here.你能来我真是太高兴了。
Please sit down.请坐。
Make yourself comfortable.随便坐,别客气啊。
You are finally here.你终于来了。
I was expecting you to stop by.我正等着你来呢。
Did you have a hard time getting here?来这里好找吗?
偶像剧场Role-Play
偶像剧中,男女主人公感情的进一步升华,总是需要一个恰当的契机,而邀请对方共进晚餐,无疑是一个很好的机会:
Sam:Say,Adam,I'm having a barbecue at my house on December 13th. Would you like to come?
我说,亚当,我12月13日请大伙儿来我家烤肉。你要不要来呀?
Adam The 13th? Let me check. (Looking at his pocket calendar) Sure,I can make it.
13日吗?让我看看。(看一看小记事本)没问题,我能来。
Sam:Great! Come any time after seven o'clock.
太好了。七点钟过后,什么时候都成。
Adam Sounds great! Can I bring anything?
好极了!你要我带点什么来吗?
Sam:Nope. Just yourself. I'll give you directions to my house later.
不用了。你自己来就好了。我晚一点再告诉你怎么到我家。
Adam Fine.
好的。
Sam:I'm glad you can come.
很高兴你能来。
Adam Thanks. I'm looking forward to it.
谢谢你的邀请,我正期待着那一天呢。
Sam:Well,I should be going. I'll talk to you later.
那么,我得走了。再聊。
Adam Yeah. See you.
好的,回头见。