书城外语不可思议!原来我的英语这么溜!
31769300000053

第53章 打电话(1)

Unit1打电话

情境1 如何使用电话

简易版

Please tell me how to use the phone.请问这个电话怎么用?

May I use your mobile?我能借用一下你的手机吗?

Call extension five-six-zero,please.请直拨分机号560。

→extension 分机号

Can you give me the phone number of the …?请问……的电话是多少?

The telephone is ringing.电话响了。

Is that your phone ring?是你的电话在响吗?

Telephone!电话响了!

Can you get the phone?你能接下电话吗?

Leave it.让它响着吧。

Don't get that.别接了。

I'll get it.我来接吧。

I'll answer it.我来接吧。

升级版

Will you tell me how to telephone outside the hotel?

请问怎么拨打酒店外线?

Please tell me how to call this number.请问这个电话号码要怎么打?

Please tell me the phone number of…?请问……的电话是多少?

First,pick up the receiver and dial nine.When you hear the tone,and then dial the number.

首先,拿起电话听筒,拨9号键。当你听到铃声后再拨您要拨打的号码。

→receiver 听筒

If you want to place a long distance call,dial zero and call the operator.

如果你想拨打长途电话,拨0然后打电话给接线员。

Unit 1 打电话

→long distance call 长途电话

There goes the phone again.电话又响了。

Could you get that?你能接下电话吗?

Answer it please.请接下电话。

Somebody,answer the phone.谁去接下电话。

Mind getting the phone for me?能帮我接下电话吗?

Would you mind picking up the phone?你介意接下电话吗?

Don't pick up.不用接。

Let it ring.就让它响着吧。

Let me get that.我来接吧。

I'll pick it up.我来接吧。

情境2 找人

简易版

Hello,this is Susan.喂,我是苏珊。

It's me.是我。

Is Jack there?杰克在吗?

I'd like to speak to Jack.我想找杰克。

May I speak to Jack?我找杰克。

Can I talk to Jack?我能跟杰克通个电话吗?

Would you get him on the phone?能让他听一下电话吗?

When will he be back?他什么时候回来?

Will he be back soon?他会很快回来吗?

Can you find him?你能找到他吗?

升级版

Here is a call from Susan.您好,我是苏珊。

Is this 34527823?请问您的电话是34567823吗?

Is Jack in?杰克在吗?

Hi,please connect me with Jack.嗨,请帮我转接一下杰克。

Get me Jack,please.请帮我叫一下杰克,谢谢。

If you don't mind I'd like to talk to him directly.

如果你不介意,我想直接跟他说。

→talk directly 直接谈话

How soon do you expect him back?你觉得他多久能回来?

Please let me know when you get a hold of him.联系上他后请您告诉我。

Would you please let me know as soon as you get in touch with him?

你能帮我找到他吗?

Is it possible to track him down?能找到他吗?

情境3 留言

简易版

I want to leave a message.我想留言。

Just tell him Jack called.告诉他杰克打电话找过他就好。

Do you want to leave a message?你想留言吗?

Could I take a message?我能留言吗?

Do you want him to call you back?你想让他打给你吗?

Please leave your phone number.请留下你的电话号吗?

I will tell him ou called.我会告诉他你打来电话了。

升级版

Can you take a message for me?你能给我留个言吗?

Please make a note of my call.请记一下我的电话。

Could you please tell him Jack called?

您能转告他一声说杰克给他打过电话吗?

Let him know I called,please.请转告他我给他打过电话。

He can reach me at this number.他可以打这个电话找我。

Please get him call me back when he returns.

他回来后请让他给我打个电话。

Have him call me back when he comes in.他进来后让他给我打电话。

情境4 电话不通

简易版

No one's answering.没人接电话。

No answer.没人接电话。

The line is busy.占线了。

I got the wrong number.我打错电话了。

升级版

No one's there.没人接。

There is a busy signal.忙音。

I have the wrong number.我打错电话了。

I must have dialed the wrong number.我肯定是拨错电话了。

偶像剧场Role-Play

按照偶像剧的一般套路,如果你的另一半突然之间

给你的电话少了很多,短信也不多,那你就要小心了,

要么是他真的忙得脚不沾地,要么,就是你该准备可能

要重新回到单身生活了!而检验你的猜测是否正确的一

个重要方法,就是电话留言。

A:I'd like talk to Jim.我想找吉姆。

B:He is out.他不在。

A:Can you take a message for me?

能帮我带句话吗?

B:Sure.当然。

A:Please get him call me back when he returns.He can reach me at 48754928.

请让他回来的时候给我打电话,我的电话是48754928。

B:I'll tell him.我会告诉他的。

A:Thanks.谢谢。

Unit2接电话

情境1 接电话

简易版

Hello.喂。

Yes.是我。

Jane.我是简。

Jane,here.我是简。

Jane,speaking.我是简。

This is Jane.我是简。

Who is that?您是哪位?

Tom?是汤姆吗?

You must be Tom.你肯定是汤姆吧。

Jane,may I help you?我是简,您找谁?

升级版

Jane,residence.这里是简家。

→ residence 住所,指这是某人的家。

This is Jane speaking.我是简。

Who's calling please?您是哪位?

May I ask who is calling?我能问一下您是哪位吗?

Who am I speaking to?您是哪位?

Am I speaking to Tom?是汤姆吗?

You've gotta be Tom.你肯定是汤姆。

Whom do you want to speak with 请问你找哪位?

Whom are you looking for 请问你找哪位?

To whom should I put you through?请问你找哪位?

Whom would you like to talk to?请问你找哪位?

情境2 不方便接电话

简易版

I'm busy at the moment.现在我很忙。

I am in the meeting now.我现在正在开会。

Please hold.请稍等。

Would you hold please?稍等一下可以吗?

Make it brief.说简单点。

Can you make it short?你能长话短说吗?

Go to the point.请说重点。

I'll call you later.我一会给你回电话。

升级版

I am all tied up right now.我现在很忙不方便接电话。

Will you hold for a moment?你能稍等一下吗?

Please hurry up.请快点说。

What's your point?你说的重点是?

Can I call you back in an hour?我一小时后给你回电话可以吗?

Let me get back to you in a few minutes.过几分钟我给你打电话。

情境3 打错电话

简易版

There's no one named Anna here.这里没有叫安娜的人。

Anna? I'm sorry,but there's nobody here by this name.

安娜?抱歉,这里没有叫这个名字的。

I'm sorry,but I don't know that name.抱歉,我不认识这个人。

I beg your pardon? Miss who?你能重复一下吗?什么小姐?

You have dialed a wrong number.你打错了。

I think he changed his number.我想他可能是换号了。

Will you check the number again,please?

请您再确认一下电话号码好吗?

→check 核对

Are you sure you have the right name?你确定这个名字没错吗?

升级版

There is no Anna at that number.那个号码的主人不叫安娜。

You must have the wrong number.你肯定是打错电话了。

I'm afraid you have the wrong number.你恐怕是打错电话了。

You've got a wrong number.你打错了。

I'm sorry.I'm afraid you've got the wrong number.

抱歉,恐怕你是打错电话了。

Maybe he changed the number.也许他换电话号码了。

What number are you trying to dial?你想拨哪个电话?

I suggest you look in the phone book.我建议您再查一下电话本。

→phone book 电话本

Please try the other number.请打别的电话试试。

Why don't you try other number?你打别的电话试试?

情境4 转接电话

简易版

Hold on,please.请稍等。

Just a moment.请稍等。

Just a sec.请稍等。

→sec 是second 的缩写。

Please hold.请稍等。

I'll connect you with him.我让他来接电话。

→connect with 连接

You have a call.有电话找你。

There's a call for you.有你电话。

Someone would like to talk to you on the phone.有人打电话找你。

Jim is waiting for you on the phone.吉姆打电话找你。

升级版

Hang on.请不要挂断。

Please hold on for a sec.请稍等一下。

Don't hang up.请不要挂断。

I'll get him through.我让他来接电话。

I'll transfer your call.我给你转接一下。

→transfer 转接

I'll get you for him.我给您转接过去。

Let me switch you over to him.我给您转接过去。

Do you have time to take a call?你有空接电话吗?

Jim wants to have a word with you on the phone.

吉姆想跟你在电话里聊两句。

You are needed on the phone from Jim.吉姆打电话找你。

情境5 找的人不在

简易版

He is not available now.他现在不在。

He is out.他出去了。

He just left.他刚走。

He stepped out for a lunch.他出去吃午饭了。

He will be back in a while.他一会就回来。

Would you try again in several hours?你能过几个小时再打吗?

I'll see where he is.我问问他去哪儿了。