书城外语不可思议!原来我的英语这么溜!
31769300000051

第51章 人际交往(11)

我想跟你一起去吃饭,不过我今晚已经有约了。明天晚上怎么样?

You're so sweet,but may we fix another time.I don't feel like going outtonight.你真好,不过下次可以吗,我今晚不想出去。

I'd love to,but you know,I'm not feeling well today. I do need a rest.

我想去,不过你也知道,我今天身体不太舒服,我想休息一下。

I'd love to,however I have to work extra hours tonight. You know,there's an urgent email to deal with.

我想去,不过我今晚得加班,你知道,有一封紧急邮件需要处理。

情境3 时间地点

简易版

What's a good time for you?你什么时间比较方便?

What time is the best for you?你什么时间比较方便?

What time suits you best?你什么时候比较方便?

How about 5 o'clock?5点怎么样?

Any time will be fine.几点都行。

Whenever.什么时候都行。

Any time.随时可以。

You choose the time.你来定时间。

You set the time.你来定时间吧。

Where should we meet?咱们在哪儿见?

Have an idea of a place?你想在哪里见面?

We can meet halfway.咱们可以在中途见。

I will see you at 4 at the gate.4点门口见。

The gate,4 p.m.4点门口见?

How about the gate at 4?4点门口见怎么样?

升级版

When are you going to be available to meet?你什么时候有空见面?

How does 5 p.m. sound?下午5点怎么样?

We are ready when you are.你什么时候有空都行。

Why don't you tell me the time?时间的话,你说呢?

Let's think of a place to meet.咱们想想在哪儿见吧。

Where is a good place to meet?在哪儿见面比较合适?

Do you recommend any place?你觉得在哪儿见面比较好?

Is there a particular place you have in mind?你觉得在哪里见面比较好?

Why don't we meet halfway?咱们在中途见怎么样?

Let's meet somewhere halfway.咱们在中途某个地方见面吧。

情境4 改期

简易版

Can we postpone our meeting to tomorrow?会议能推迟到明天吗?

I am sorry to say I can't make the appointment today.

抱歉,今天我没法过去了。

How about tomorrow?明天怎么样?

Why don't we meet tomorrow instead of today?

今天不太合适,咱们明天见吧?

Can we meet earlier?咱们能早点见吗?

I'm afraid I can't make it.我恐怕去不了。

Can you make it some other time?咱们能换个时间吗?

Is it OK if I see you next time?下次再见可以吗?

升级版

Can we meet tomorrow and not today?

今天不太合适,咱们能明天见面吗?

Why don't we make it a little earlier?咱们能早点见吗?

Make it sooner.找点吧。

I'm afraid that we have to cancel our appointment.

咱们的约定我恐怕去不了了。

I have to call off our engagement.咱们的约会我可能去不了了。

Let's see each other later on.咱们能稍后再见吗?

Why don't we decide on a later time?咱们时间调后一点可以吗?

情境5 失约

简易版

Why isn't he here?他怎么没来?

Where the hell is he?他到底去哪儿了?

Is there something wrong?出什么事了吗?

I am not sure whether he will come.我不确定他到底来不来。

I can't wait any more.我不能再等了。

升级版

Why isn't he showing up?他怎么没来?

I don't think he is going to make it.我想他可能来不了了。

I'm sure he will get here,just wait.我确定他会来,再等等吧。

He is not coming. I am going to go.他不来了。我先走了。

I can't wait for him any longer.我不能再等他了。

情境2 迟到

简易版

Sorry,I'm late.抱歉我迟到了。

I am sorry I am late.我迟到了。

He is never on time.他从来没准点儿的时候。

He is always late.他总是迟到。

Let's wait for 5 more minutes.再多等5分钟吧。

Sorry to have made you wait.抱歉您久等了。

Have you been waiting for a long time?你等了很久了?

升级版

It's a typical for him to be late.他迟到都已经成惯例了。

Why don't we stick around for a few more minutes?

咱们要不要再多等他几分钟?

5 minutes won't kill us.多等5分钟又死不了。

Sorry,you had to wait.抱歉,你得等一下。

I apologize for being late.抱歉我迟到了。

Were you here for long?你在这儿等很久了吗?

Did you have to wait long?你要等很久吗?

偶像剧场Role-Play

约会总是迟到要你等,要么就是干脆放你鸽子整天不见人影,见面就是一通花言巧语的解释,对于这样的男人,女生们还是放大双眼,果断放弃重找吧:

Daniel:Hey,sweaty,sorry I'm late again.

嘿,宝贝,不好意思我又迟到了。

Sharon Daniel,you know,I hate you ! I can't stand you any more,you always stand me out!

丹尼尔,你知道吗,我好讨厌你!你老是放我鸽子,我真是受够了!

Daniel:Darling,please keep your shirt on and give me a chance to explain.

亲爱的,请千万别发火,给我一个解释的机会。

Sharon You know what,you always have reasons. But every time,your excuse simply cannot hold a little water. Please,don't treat me as an idiot.

你知道吗,你总是有各种理由的。可是每次,你的理由几乎简直没有半点真实的。我求你了,别把我当成傻瓜。

Daniel:No,this time I did have an accident. Please don't put full blame on me…

不,这次我真的遇到了些意外,请你不要把全部责任都怪在我身上……

Sharon Enough,Daniel!

够了,丹尼尔。

Daniel:Honey,for the sake of our love. Please! Just why you can't care my feelings at all.

我的宝贝,看在我们爱情的份上。求求你了!为什么你就完全不考虑一下我的感受呢。

Sharon Who cares mine?

那谁考虑我的感受?

Daniel:You know,I'd rather die than live without you. So,please,please give me one more chance,I promise…

你知道的,离开你我会生不如死。所以,求求你,请你再给我一次机会,我保证……

Sharon Oh,no,Daniel,you need no promise!

噢,不,丹尼尔。你不需要再做任何保证了!

Daniel:Please! One more chance. Please…

求你了!就一次好吗,求求你……

Sharon Sorry,it's over!

对不起,我们分手了!

Unit7请求

情境1 请求

简易版

Do you mind if I ask you a favor?我可以请您帮个忙吗?

→要注意回答“可以”时用 “No”,“不可以”时用“ Yes”。

Can I ask a favor?能帮我个忙吗?

May I ask you a favor?能帮我个忙吗?

Would you give me a hand 能帮我个忙吗?

Could you help me out?能帮把手吗?

If you'd like…?如果你愿意……

If you want to…?如果可以的话……

Could I possibly use your bathroom?我能用一下你的洗手间吗?

升级版

Would you please do this (for me)?能帮我个忙吗?

Would you please help me?能帮我个忙吗?

Would you mind giving me a hand 能帮把手吗?

I'm sorry to bother you,but can you help me?

抱歉打扰你了,不过你能帮我个忙吗?

Could you pass the sugar,please?能把糖拿给我吗?

Could I have the sugar,please?能把糖拿给我吗?

Could you hand me the sugar,please?能把糖拿给我吗?

Could you give me the sugar,please?能把糖拿给我吗?

情境2 答应

简易版

Okay.好啊。

Yeah,sure. Why not?好啊,当然可以。

Of course/Sure/Certainly.当然。

Here you are.给你。

Here it is.东西在这儿。

I'll be glad to.乐意为您效劳。

With pleasure.乐意为您效劳。

My pleasure.乐意为您效劳。

No,not at all.没问题。

Why not?为什么不呢?

I don't see why not.当然可以。

Go ahead.当然。