书城管理餐厅员工培训大全(第2版)
7388700000054

第54章 附录:餐厅服务员常用口语英汉对照(1)

一、问候用语

1.Good morning/afternoon/evening!

早上(下午/晚上)好!

2.How do you do!

您好!(初次见面)

3.Glad to meet you.

很高兴见到您。

4.How are you(doing)您好吗?

5.Welcome to our restaurant.

欢迎到我们餐厅来。

6.We’re glad to have you here.

我们很高兴您来到这儿。

7.Nice to meet you, sir.

见到您真高兴,先生。

8.It’s good to see you again, sir(madam).再次见到您真高兴,先生(女士)。

9.How nice to see you again!

很高兴再次见到您!

10.I’m glad to serve you.

非常高兴为您服务。

11.I am at your service.

乐意为您效劳。

二、祝贺用语

1.Happy Birthday!

生日快乐!

2.Merry Christmas!

圣诞快乐!

3.Happy New Year!

新年快乐!

4.Have a nice holiday!

假日快乐!

5.May you succeed!

祝您成功!

6.Wish you a most pleasant stay in our restaurant.

愿您在我们餐厅过得愉快。

7.I hope you will enjoy yourself here.

希望在这里您能过得愉快。

8.Have a good time!

祝您过得愉快!

三、征询用语

1.Would you like to leave a message?

您需要留口信吗?

2.I beg your pardon.

您能再说一遍吗?

3.What do you think of our service?

您觉得我们的服务怎么样?

4.What can I do for you?

有什么可以为您效劳的吗?

5.How many people, please?

请问一共几位?

Can(May)I help you?

我能帮您什么吗?

7.Sorry to interrupt you.

对不起,打扰您了。

8.What can I do for you?

我能为您干点什么?

9.How about this table?

坐这里怎么样?

10.Would you like to sit here?

您喜欢坐这里吗?

11.Excuse me, would you share the table with that gentleman(lady)对不起,您跟那位先生(小姐)合用一张台好吗?

12.Is everything to your satisfaction?

请问您对一切还满意吗?

13.Is everything all right with your meal?

请问您对用餐还满意吗?

14.May I take away this dish?

我可以撤掉这个盘子吗?

15.Do you have any criticism on our service or dishes?

您对我们的服务和菜肴有什么意见吗?

16.What would you like me to do?

您要我做些什么?

四、应答用语

1.Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

2.Not at all./You are welcome.

不用谢。

3.That’s all right.

没关系。

4.Oh, you flatter me.

哦,您过奖了。

5.It’s my pleasure.

这是我的荣幸。

6.Thanks for the trouble.

麻烦您了。

7.It’s very kind of you.

您真是太好了!

8.No, thanks.

不用了,谢谢!

9.Just a moment, please.

请稍等一下。

五、道歉用语

1.Excuse me for interrupting.

不好意思,打扰了。

2.I’m very sorry.

非常抱歉。

3.I’m sorry, sir(madam).对不起,先生(女士)。

4.I’m sorry, it’s my fault.

很抱歉,那是我的过错。

5.Please excuse me for coming so late.

请原谅我来晚了。

6.Sorry to have kept you waiting.

对不起,让您久等了。

7.I’m sorry1 was so careless.

很抱歉,我太粗心了。

8.Will you please speak more slowly?

请您讲得慢一些,行吗?

9.Sorry, I still don’t understand what you said.

对不起,我没有听懂您讲的。

10.I’m so sorry, please wait a few more minutes.

真抱歉,请再等几分钟。

11.I apologize for this.

我为此道歉。

12.I’m awfully sorry.

我感到十分抱歉。

13.I’m very sorry, there could have been a mistake.I do apologize.

非常抱歉,这儿肯定是出错了。真的对不起。

14.I’m sorry, we have run out of.

很抱歉,我们把……都用完了。

15.I’m afraid I’ve taken up too much of your time.

耽误您那么多时间,真不好意思。

16.I’m sorry to havegiven you so much trouble.

很抱歉,给您添了那么多麻烦。

17.I’m afraid it’s against the hotel’s regulations.

对不起,这不符合餐饮店的规定。

18.I assure you it won’t happen again.

我保证,此事绝不会再次发生。

19.Is there anything wrong with your order, sir?

您点的菜哪里不对,先生?

20.I’m sorry.I should have asked if you care for sour food.

真抱歉,我该事先问一问您是否喜欢酸味菜。

21.I’m very sorry, sir.I’ll return your...to the chef.

非常对不起,我会把您点的……退回厨房。

六、提醒用语

1.Mind(Watch)your step.请走好。

2.Please be careful.

请当心。

3.After you.

您先请。

4.Please don’t leave anything behind.

请带好您的随身物品。

Please don’t smoke here.

这里不允许吸烟。

6.Be aware of the ceiling, sir.

小心头顶,先生。

7.Take it easy.

放心好了。