书城外语我的第一本英语百科全书
48412400000029

第29章 职场相关商业文书(1)

收信

1. I finally get my letter!

我终于收到我的信了!

2. I have a letter for you!

我这儿有您的一封信!

3. Who sent you the letter?

谁寄给你的信?

4. I got an anonymous letter.

我收到了一封匿名信。

5. A letter from whom?

谁写的呀?

6. How often does the postman collect the letter?

邮差多久收一次信呀?

7. I must catch the last post.

我必须赶上最后一班收信时间。

8. You should reply on the day of receipt.

你应该在收信当日回复。(此句为对于收信人的回信要求的表达)

9. I have been waiting for it for years!

我盼这信盼望了很久了!

回信

1. You can’t imagine how excited I am when I received your letter!

收到您的来信,我兴奋异常!

2. Replying to your letter of the 16th...

关于16日贵方的来信……

3. In response to your letter... .

贵函敬悉……

4. We are glad to answer your letter concerning the deadline of the project.

关于项目的截止日期问题,我们特此欣然函复。

5. I am pleased to hear from you.

我很高兴收到你的来信。

6. Excuse our not replying to your letter for such a long time.

请原谅我们迟迟没有给您回信。

7. Thanks for your letter of last time.

谢谢你上次的来信。

8. Many thanks for your kind letter which reached me yesterday.

贵方来信已于昨天收到,对此我非常感谢。

与对方连络

1. Please contact me as soon as possible!

请尽快与我联系!

2. Keep in touch !保持联络!

3. E-mail me if it’s convenient to you.

你方便的话就发邮件给我。

4. Fax the details to me as soon as possible!

将细节情况尽快传真给我!

5. I have received the files, I’ll give you my answer tomorrow.

我已经收到了文件,我将于明天给你答复。

6. There will be a meeting at 9 a.m. tomorrow held by the human resource department. Please be there on time.

明天上午9点人事部召开会议,请准时参加。

7. The meeting has been put off and the date will be informed some other time.

会议已被推迟,日期另行通知。

8. There’s an emergency here, please come back to the office right now!

有紧急事件,请速回办公室!

9. The manager wants you to contact him immediately.

经理要你马上与他联系!

1. Please make a report for me.

请给我做一份报告。

叙述事由、表明自己的期望/见解

1. I have received your letter concerning our cooperative relationship, and I’d like to sign a contract with you.

我已经收到贵方关于合作关系的来信,我想与贵方签订合约。

2. I am writing to invite you to attend the annual party of my company.

我写此信是为了邀请您参加我公司的年会。

3. We are willing to enter into business relations with your company.

我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。

4. I am looking forward to meeting you in my hometown.

我希望能在我的家乡见到您。

5. The products have been delivered. Please check it.

产品已经发货,请查收。

6. We still have doubts in the quality of your products.

我们仍然对贵方的产品质量存有疑虑。

7. Your company should be responsible for the delay of delivery.

贵方应该对耽搁运输负责。

8. I’d like to have further contact with your company.

我愿意与贵公司深入接触。

9. Our cooperation must be productive!

我们的合作必将硕果累累!

1. I have faith in the long time partnership between our two firms.

我对我方与贵公司的长期伙伴关系充满信心。

11. I hope your side could put much more attention on the quality of the products.

我希望贵方能够将更多重点放在保证产品的质量上。

答复对方来信、通知/否定的答复

1. I have received your letter of invitation yesterday, and I’d like to come.

我已于昨天收到您的邀请函,我很乐意赴约。

2. Thanks for your kindness to invite me to the party, but I am really sorry for not being able to make it.

谢谢您邀我参加派对的好意,但是我很抱歉不能前往。

3. Your offer is quite high in the market and I can’t accept it.

您的报价在市场上相当高,我不能接受。

4. Your advice has been taken by the board of director. Thanks for your contribution.

您的建议已被董事会采纳,谢谢您的贡献。

5. I have received your email about the date of the meeting. I’ll be there on time.

我已经收到你关于会议召开时间的邮件,我会准时赴会。

6. Replying to your inquiry of the 1th...

谨复贵公司本月1日函询……

7. Your letter expressing the hope of establishing business connections with us has met with approval.

来函收悉,得知贵方愿与我方建立业务关系,我们表示同意。

8. We need further discussion about the price of the products. The pervious one is unreasonable.

我们需要深入讨论产品价格,先前的价格不怎么合理。

9. We have to say “no” to your requirement. It’s impossible to further reduce the price.

我方不能满足贵方要求,进一步减价是不可能的。

1. I am writing to express my sorry for not accepting your counter offer.

我写信是想表达我不能接受贵方还盘的歉意。

11. I have directed your inquiry to our technical staff.

我已经将您的要求转给了我们的技术人员。

请求回复/通知

1. Give me reply as soon as you read my letter.

读信后立即回复我。

2. I am looking forward to your reply.

我期待您的回复。

3. We are anticipating your early reply and further collaboration.

我们期盼您的早日来信和进一步合作。

4. We thank you now for the courtesy of your early reply.

我们在此感谢您的早日回复。

道谢

1. I am writing to thank you for your dedicate care during my stay here.

我写信是为了感谢您在我停留期间对我的无微不至的照顾。

2. Please accept my sincere thanks.

请接受我诚挚的感谢。

3. I can only write you this letter to express my thanks now. Next time I will try to repay your kindness.

我现在只能以此信来表达我的感谢,下次我将回报您的好心。

4. Due to your hard-working spirit, I can finish my work here successfully.

您的勤奋工作才使得我能顺利完成我的工作。

5. I couldn’t accomplish this task without your help.

没有您的帮忙我不可能顺利完成工作。

6. Thanks for your last letter of advice, it really helps us a lot.

谢谢您上次的建议函,它确实给我们很大的帮助。

7. Thank you for writing to inform me of the current economy situation.

谢谢您写信告知我当前的经济形势。

8. Your last letter is my best consolation.

您上次的来信是我最大的安慰。

9. We feel really honored to have your accompany here last month, here is a invitation letter for the annual year party, we’d like you to come.

您上个月在此我们深感荣幸,这是一封邀您参加我们年会的邀请函,我们希望您能来。

1. This letter of thanks can not thank you enough for your contribution to the company.

这封感谢信表达不尽我对您为我公司所做出的贡献的感激之情。

11. Words can not fully express my thanks to you.

语言无法诠释我对您的感谢之情。

致歉

1. I am sorry for not replying your letter immediately.

对不起我没有立即回复您的来信。

2. I am sorry for all the inconvenience I brought to you during my stay there in your company.

我为在您公司给您带来的诸多不便而向您致歉。

3. I am writing to apologize to your for the mistake I made in my work.

我写信是为我在工作中犯的错误向您道歉。

4. I am begging for another chance to make up all the losses.

我祈求您给我一次做出补救的机会。

5. I assure you that this kind of mistake will not happen once again.

我向您保证这种错误我不会再犯了。

6. I am very sorry that I was out when you came to see me this morning.

我很抱歉您今早来看我的时候我不在家。

7. I would like to express my apologies for not being able to keep our appointment.

未能履行与您的约见,我深感抱歉。

8. I am sorry to inform you that he is unable to meet you these days.

我很抱歉通知您他这些天不能跟您见面。

9. Excuse me for my long delaying in sending you the files.

请原谅我长时间未能寄给您文件。