书城外语商务外贸英语口语即学即用
46255000000006

第6章 Foreign Trade Business对外贸易

建立业务关系 Relationship

At the recommendation of.../...has been recommended to us... 在……的推荐下……

At the recommendation of the Chamber of Commerce in your city, we are writing to you to know if you are interested in importing Taiwan Stationery.

我方在贵市商会的推荐下,写信询问贵方是否有兴趣进口台湾文具。

Your firm has been recommended to us by the P.R.C consul in your city as large exporters of Woolen Goods.

在中国驻贵市领事的推荐下,我方获悉贵公司是羊毛制品的大出口商。

At the recommendation of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in our city, we have heard you are in the market for sporting Goods.本公司在本市的工商协会的推荐下获悉贵方想买体育用品。

enclose... (together with)... 随……附寄……

We are enclosing our latest illustrated catalog together with the price list.

随价目表附寄本公司最新的图解目录。

Enclosed are our catalog and price list covering the complete line of our goods.

随函附寄本公司所有产品的目录与价目表。

We are enclosing our patternbook with some samples.本公司另外为您寄上附有几件样品的实物样品簿。

For your reference we have enclosed some product information on selected goods which we believe would be of interest to you.随函附寄经本公司精选,贵方会感兴趣的几种产品资料,供您参考。

To give you a general idea of the scope of our business activities, we enclose herewith a complete set of catalogues that we are dealing in.

为了使您全面了解本公司的业务范围,特别随函附上一套我们经营产品的目录。

Should you desire, we would.../ (be available) upon your request 若您需要,我方将……

Our latest price list will be sent to your upon request.

若经索取,本公司会寄上最新的价目表给贵方。

The list prices are all on FOB Keelung basis but CIF terms are also available upon your request.价目表的价格都是基隆港船上交货价,但如有需要,我方也可以提供运费、保险费在内的条款。

Should you desire, we would be pleased to send you catalogs together with export prices and estimated shipping costs for these items.若您需要,我方将乐意寄上目录以及这些项目的出口价格和预估的运输费。

We are willing to/wish to establish/ enter into business relationship with you.我们愿与贵公司建立业务关系。

We see that your firm socializes in light industrial goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。

We are one of the largest importers of electric good in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。

We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

我们愿在平等互利基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。

We are looking forward to... 殷切期待/我们期待着……

We are looking forward to pleasant business relations with you.我们期待和贵方建立愉快的贸易关系。

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

殷切企盼您尽快回复。

We are looking forward to your early reply.

殷切企盼贵方早作答复。

We are looking forward to your favorable reply.

殷切期待您有利的答复。

We are looking forward to a good start in our business.企盼能与贵方有个良好的贸易开端。

We want to... business relationship. 我们想……业务关系。

We want to establish /enter into/ set up business relationship.我们想建立业务关系。

We want to improve/promote/enlarge/cement business relationship.

我们想改善/促进/扩大/巩固业务关系。

We want to speed up business relationship.

我们想加快业务关系的发展。

... for your reference... 仅供参考

We are sending you the illustrated catalogue only for your reference.现寄去附有插图的目录,仅供参考。

For your reference,we would inform you that now there is increasing demand for coal here.供你方参考,我们告知你方现在我们这里煤的需求量正在不断增加。

By the way,how about...?顺便问一下,……怎么样?

By the way,how about your products?

顺便问一下,你方产品怎么样?

By the way,how about other workshops?

顺便问一下,其他生产线怎么样?

By the way,how long...?顺便问一下,……需要多长时间?

By the way,how long have you been in this business?顺便问一下,你干这行多久了?

By the way,how long have you been in this line of business?顺便问一下,您经营这行当多久了?

be interested in...对……感兴趣。

We re interested in your products.

我们对你们的产品有兴趣。

We re very much interested in your personal computers.我们对你们的个人电脑很感兴趣。

You may be interested in only some of the items.

您可能只对某些产品感兴趣。

May I know...?我可以知道……吗?

May I know the line you are handing with?

可以告诉我您经营什么吗?

May I know the main items you deal in?

可以告诉我您经营的主要产品是什么吗?

May I know whether you export leather shoes?

我可以知道你们是否出口皮鞋吗?

I have been...我一直……

I ve been hoping/trying to establish business relationship with your company.

我一直希望能与贵公司建立业务关系。

I have been trying to talk about importing children s clothing.我一直试图与贵公司商谈进口童装事宜。

Our company...我们公司……

Our company is paying special attention to helping our employees stay healthy.

本公司特别注重让员工保持身体健康。

Our company holds physical examinations for all members of the staff.本公司为全体员工办理健康检查。

This is...这是……

This is a pure wool carpet and that one is of artificial wool, both made in our company. We use two ways to weave our carpets, machinewoven and handwoven.

这个是纯毛做的地毯,那个是人造毛做的,都是我们公司生产的。我们使用两种方法编织地毯:机织与手工编织。

Look! This is the wellknown “Beijing Style Carpet”. This style is unique and antique, and the material is soft and springy.瞧!这就是著名的“北京地毯”,其风格古色古香,很具特色,材料质地柔软,富有弹性。

This is the end of the factory tour. Let s go to the rest room to have something to drink.我们这就参观完工厂了。现在咱们到休息室去歇歇,喝点东西去。

This is the rest room. Please take a seat and help yourself. 这里是休息室,请坐,请自便。

Can/Could you explain...您能不能解释一下……

Can you explain it in more detail?

您能不能解释得更清楚一点?

Can you explain it more precisely for us?

您可不可以讲得详细一点?

Could you explain what you mean?

您能不能解释一下您的意思是什么?

Is there anything...?还有别的……事吗?

Is there anything you d like to know?

您还想知道别的事情吗?

Is there anything I can explain fully?

还有别的事情要我详细说明的吗?

Could I...?我可以……吗?

Could I have a list of them?

可以让我看看产品目录吗?

Could I have this sample free of charge?

我能免费要这个样品吗?

What do you think of...?你认为……怎么样?

What did you think of our factories?

您认为我们的工厂怎么样?

What do you think of the plant?

您觉得这家工厂怎么样?

I m impressed....我对……有……的印象。

I m very impressed by the efficiency of your employees.贵公司员工的高效率给我留下了深刻的印象。

I was impressed very much with them.

我对它们印象很深刻。

I m very favorably impressed.

我对它们的印象非常好。

I m impressed deeply.给我留下了很深的印象。

Establishing Relations by Visiting

A:Glad to see you in your company.

B:So am I.

A:We are in the market for machines.What can you offer in this line?

B:What types do you have in mind exactly?

A:Well,mainly lathe.We are also interested in shapers,grinders,and milling machines.

B:Let me show you some illustrations of the machines we make.Here s our latest catalogue.

A:Ah,these are the machines we re interested in.May we have a look at them?

B:Certainly.But they are in the showroom.

A:Is it far from here?

B:Not very far.It s only half an hour s car ride.Are you free now?