书城外语不可思议!原来我的英语这么溜!
31769300000055

第55章 打电话(3)

→ASAP= as soon as possible 尽可能快。

Where did the accident happen?出事地点在哪儿?

Where did it take place?是在哪儿发生的?

We will send the ambulance as soon as possible.

我们会尽快派救护车过去。

情境2 长途电话

简易版

I'd like to call Japan.我想打电话去日本。

Can I dial directly?能直接拨号码?

You can call directly if you like.你可以直接拨打。

I'd like to place an overseas call to London.我想打越洋电话去伦敦。

I have your call on the line. Go ahead,please.

有人打电话找你。请过来接一下电话。

Will/Do you accept the charges?你们接受付费电话吗?

I'd like to place this on my card.我想刷卡付款。

After the call is completed,I'd like to know the time and charges,please.打完电话后,请告诉我通话时长和费用,谢谢。

What time do the special rates apply?几点有优惠价?

→special rate 优惠价

How about the charges?费用怎么收取?

I'll tell the front desk clerk the charge afterwards.

稍后我会告诉前台电话费用。

The mini charge will apply for the first three minutes,then each additionalminute will be charged.

前三分钟收取少量费用,之后每增加一分钟都要额外收费。

And what's the number you are calling?你要拨打的号码是?

What's your name and number?你叫什么名字,电话是多少?

Could you please tell me the international prefix and the country code forAustralia?请问澳大利亚的国际电码和国家代码是什么?

升级版

I'm trying to connect with a number in Japan.我想打电话去日本。

I'm trying to reach a private number in Japan.

我想拨打一个日本私人电话。

You have a collect call for a Mr. Ron Smith in Chicago.

芝加哥有个姓罗恩的先生打电话过来找你。

Could you put through a collect call for me?

你能帮我接通一个对方付费的电话吗?

→collect call 对方付费电话

If you accept the charges,please proceed.同意付费请继续。

I'd like to use my credit card.我想用信用卡付款。

I'd like to make this a credit-card call.我想用信用卡付费打电话。

I'd like to use my (card name) card for this call.

我想用我的……卡(卡名)付费打电话。

I'd like to know the time and charges after the call.

我想问一下通话时长和之后的费用。

Could you let me know the time and charges?

请问通话时长和价格分别是多少?

Would you please give me the length and charges after the call?

打完电话后能告诉我通话时长和应付费用吗?

I wonder if I can charge this call to my hotel room.

我想知道能不能把电话费记在房间账单上。

The charges vary according to the types of call you make.

费用根据您拨打的电话类型有所区别。

The cheapest is a station-to-station call,then a person-to-person call.

最便宜的是叫号电话,其次是叫人电话。

→station-to-station call叫号电话,person-to-person call叫人电话。

Country code 81,area code 138,and the number is 864-8972.

先拨国家代码81,然后拨区域代码138,最后是您要的号码864-8972。

→country code国家代码,area code 区域代码。

Start with the international code which is 00,and then dial the city code and the number.先拨国际电码00,再拨打城市电码和您要的号码。

情境3 使用手机

简易版

Please lower the volume on ringers or use the vibration option.

请将手机铃声音量调低或者调成振动。

I am running out of batteries for my cell phone.我手机没电了。

I used up my battery.我手机快没电了。

The batteries are almost dead.电池快没电了。

Sorry! The number you dialed does not exist. Please check it and dial later.对不起!您所拨打的号码是空号,请核对后再拨。

Sorry! The subscriber you dialed is power off.

对不起!您所拨打的电话已关机。

Sorry! The subscriber you dialed cannot be connected for the moment.

Please redial later.对不起!您拨打的用户暂时无法接通,请稍后再拨。

Sorry! Please dial area code before the number you dialed.

对不起!请在号码前加拨长途区号。

升级版

Set your volume lower/higher.请调低/高手机铃声音量。

Cell phones must be set to vibration mode or turned off.

手机请调成振动或关机。

→ turn off 关机

My phone is running low on batteries.我手机快没电了。

Sorry,your telephone charge is overdue. Please renew it,thank you!

对不起!您的电话已欠费,请您续交话费,谢谢!

Sorry! Your telephone service is suspended,for more information,please dial "1820".对不起!您的电话已停机。详情请垂询“1860”。

Sorry! The number you dialed is out of service.

对不起!您拨打的电话已停机。

Sorry! Please hold on,the subscriber you dialed is busy now.

您好!请不要挂机,您拨打的电话正在通话中。

Sorry! The subscriber you dialed is busy now,please redial later.

对不起!您拨打的电话正在通话中,请稍后再拨。

Sorry! The subscriber you dialed has set barring of incoming calls.

对不起!您拨打的用户已设置呼入限制。