书城外语课外英语——商务英语基础(双语版)
26037300000001

第1章 商务贸易常用语(1)

Putting forward Inquiry

询盘的提出

We addressed our inquiry to the firm.

我们已向该公司提出询价(询盘)。

We answered the inquiry received from the firm.

对该公司的询价信,我们已经回复。

We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.

我公司已收到,该公司关于这类商品的询盘。

We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.

我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。

Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.

敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。

We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.

如能得到贵方特殊的询价,则甚为感谢。

Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations?

敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。

Please put us on your best terms,as this order forms part of a contract.

由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分,请提供最好的条件。

Please state your best terms and discount for cash.

请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。

Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.

由于打折扣,请告知最好的装货(船)条件。

Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.

请告知该商品的价格和质量。

Please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods,including synthetic fiber goods,such as nylon,vinylon,and saran made in Japan.

请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品,如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价格。

Kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.

敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。

Kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar.

敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。

At what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling Texas cotton for November?

请报得克萨斯州产中等棉花50包、11月份交货的最低价格是多少?

Please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best Cork.

请报10英担、一级软木(瓶)塞的最低价格。

We shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.

请对上述产品报运至我方工厂交货的最低价格。

I shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations.

请贵方惠寄商品目录并报价,谢谢。

Please quote us your lowest prices for the goods.

请对该商品报最低价。

We have received your letter of July 1,enquiring about the best terms of the goods.

贵公司7月1日来函就该商品优惠条件的询盘敬悉。

We shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries.

如收到贵司对机械产品的询价,我们将甚表谢意。

We would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.

如能告知该商品的详细情况,则不胜感谢。

We would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods.

如您能告知该商品的现行价格,将不胜感谢。

The Answer for Inquiry询盘的受理

Our terms are 2% ten days,thirty days net.

我们的条件是10日内付款为2%的折扣,30日内付款无折扣。

We only allow a cash discount on payments made within ten days of date of invoice.

我公司仅限于从发票开出之日起10日内付现金者给予折扣优待。

Terms to approved buyers strictly net cash,payment within thirty days from invoice date,for prompt cash we will allow thirty days interest,at the rate of 5% per annum.

顾客向我公司购货一律用现金支付。从发票开出之日起,30日内将货款付清。如当即支付现款,我公司当按年利5%计付30日的利息。

Terms: early delivery,and net cash payment after receipt of the material at our works,and verification of weight and quality.

条件: 即期发货。在货到我方工厂,经过验讫重量品质后,立即以现金支付。

Cash discounts are allowed only on accounts that are paid within the tenday limit.

现金支付折扣,仅限于在10日内以现金付清货款者可打折扣。

You will find that we have given you the best terms customary in our business.

你将发现,我公司对贵方的报价所给予的优惠是前所未有的。

My habit is to settle on the 25th all bills rendered on or before the 1st of each and every month.

每月一日以前提供的汇票,依我公司惯例应在25日全部结账。

Our terms are cash within three months of date of delivery,or subject to 5 per cent discount if paid within one month.

我公司付款条件为交货后3个月内支付现金。1个月内付清货款者,可打5%折扣。

In answer to your inquiry for the article,we reply you as follows:...

兹就贵方对该商品的询价回复如下:……

In reply to your enquiry of yesterdays date,we are sending you herewith several samples of wall paper closely resembling to what you want.

针对你方昨日的询盘,现寄上与你来函要求相似的墙纸样品一宗。

We are pleased to quote you for the goods as following:...

兹就该商品向贵方报价如下:……

Enclosed we hand you a pricecurrent for the goods.

兹随函寄上该商品的现行价格表一份,请查收。

Of course these quotations are all subject to the fluctuations of the market.

上述报价,无疑将随市场变化而变动。

We think you can well accord us a substantial discount off your list prices,which we see are quoted net cash.

上述价目单是以付现金拟订的,我们认为还可以打很多折扣。

We shall be glad if you will quote us the best discount for cash off your list price for cash for this quantity.

对这批数量大,以现金支付的货,如你方能从价目表中,再给些折扣优待,当不胜感谢。

Our terms,as our invoice states,are 2% cash discount,only within ten days of date of invoice.

我公司的支付条件: 以现金支付。自发票开出之日起10天内付款者,打2%的折扣。

Ordinary Inquiry一般报盘

This offer is firm subject to your immediate reply which should reach us not later than the end of this month. There is little likelihood of the goods remaining unsold once this particular offer has lapsed.

上述报盘,以你方答复在不迟于本月底前到达我方为有效。一旦此报盘过期,此货不可能存留不售。

In our offer,we shall make it our business to charge you the lowest possible price for any quantity you may require,in order to give you an entire satisfaction and to retain your customs.

为使你满意并维持顾客,对贵公司的需求,我们不计较数量多少,均提供最低价格。

We trust that you will be able to accept our offer,which shall be kept open against reply by wire.

相信贵方能接受我们的报价,此盘有效期可到回电为止。

This offer will remain open until receipt of your wire per return.

此盘有效期至收到你方回电为止。

We offered them the goods.

兹向该公司提供这些商品的报价。

We offered the articles to the firm.

我们向该公司提供这些商品的报价。

We offer the goods at the current seasons prices of:...

上列货物,按本季行情,报价为:……

The Whole Stock Is on Sale清库发盘

The stock on hand at present will be sold at a reduction of at least 50 per cent,and purchasers are respectfully in vited to avail themselves of this opportunity of providing themselves with articles in furniture and ironmongery at unprecedentedly low prices.

现减价处理库存货物,价格至少减50%,是家具及五金制品前所未有的优惠价,请勿失良机。

Purchasers are respectfully requested to come early to prevent disappointment.

请各位早日光临,勿失良机。

We are pleased to notify you that the whole of their extensive stock of silks velvets,ribbons,mantles,shawls,woollen,cotton good,and haberdashery,is now on sale at prime cost.

我们正在清仓,有丝织品、天鹅绒、丝带、披风、披肩、毛制品、棉织品以及其他男士服饰,均以进货价出售,特告。

As the premises will be shortly required for other purposes,the whole of the goods must be immediately disposed of without reserve.

本店另有他用,全部货物急需清仓处理。

Welcome for Orders请求前来订货发盘

We venture to solicit a share of your favour,as being in touch with all the leading merchants here,we are able to deal satisfactorily with any commissions with which you may entrust us.

我们与本地一流的厂商均有贸易联系,所以能提供贵方所需的东西,只要贵方有吩咐,定能使贵方满意。冒昧请你关照。