书城外语万用英语表达宝典
24681500000042

第42章 商务往来(1)

险种和险别

health insurance 健康保险

sickness insurance疾病保险

life insurance人寿保险

personal property insurance个人财产保险

insurance of contents家庭财产保险

endowment insurance养老保险

medical insurance医疗保险

unemployment insurance失业保险

industrial injury insurance工伤保险

maternity insurance生育保险

housing accumulation funds.公积金

free from particular average (F.P.A.)平安险

qith particular average (W.P.A.)水渍险

all risks综合险

risk of breakage破碎险

risk of clashing碰损险

risk of rust生锈险

risk of hook damage钩损险

risk of contamination (tainting)污染险

insurance against total loss only (TLO)全损险

health insurance 健康保险

sickness insurance疾病保险

life insurance人寿保险

personal property insurance个人财产保险

insurance of contents家庭财产保险

endowment insurance养老保险

medical insurance医疗保险

unemployment insurance失业保险

industrial injury insurance工伤保险

maternity insurance生育保险

housing accumulation funds.公积金

free from particular average (F.P.A.)平安险

risk of deterioration变质险

risk of packing breakage包装破裂险

risk of inherent vice内在缺陷险

risk of normal loss (natural loss)途耗或自然损耗险

risk of spontaneous combustion自然险

risk of contingent import duty进口关税险

insurance against war risk战争险

air transportation cargo war risk航空运输战争险

overland transportation insurance War Risk陆上运输战争险

risk of leakage渗漏险

risk of shortage in weight/quantity短量险

risk of sweating and/or heating受潮受热险

risk of bad odour(change of flavour)恶味险,变味险

risk of mould发霉险

on deck risk舱面险 建立业务关系

We’re willing to keep our business relationship.我们很乐意同你们保持贸易关系。

business relationship业务关系

I’m sure our business dealings will develop quickly and productively.我们可以肯定我们之间的业务关系发展得既快又富有成效。

business dealings业务往来

productively有结果地

We have been doing with your sister companies in the past few years.这几年我们一直与你们兄弟公司做生意。

We are prepared to transact business only on these terms.我们只准备按这些条件进行贸易。

transact business经营业务

We hope to expand our business with you.我们希望扩大与你们的业务。

During the past years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.在过去的几年中,我们与贵公司进行了大量的贸易往来。

We would be very happy to start business relations with you.我非常高兴能与你们建立业务关系。

We’ve been in this business for eighty years.我们从事这一行已经80年了。

We desire you to give us an immediate reply.我们期望您立即答复。

产品介绍

This is our new product.这是我们的新产品。

Our products are prime quality.我们的产品质量一流。

prime quality上等货

Our new product is elegant and practical.我们的新产品既大方又实用。

elegant高雅的,讲究的

This type of our product is very popular in domestic market.我们这一型号的新产品在国内非常受欢迎。

We have a wide selection of this product.我们这类产品的式样齐全。

This kind of product is attractive and durable这一类型产品美观耐用。

We have won praise from customers我们的产品深受顾客欢迎。

Our products have won a high admiration and are widely trusted at home and abroad.我们的产品深受国内外客户的信赖和称誉。

at home and abroad国内外

Quality is first, and consumers the highest.质量第一,用户至上。

询价

What’s the unit price for this kind of items这种产品的单价是多少?

unit price单价

How long does your offer remain valid你方报价的有效期是多长时间?

valid有效的

Other suppliers are offering a much better price.其他供货商报的价格要优惠得多。

I hope you could offer us your most favorable terms.希望能给我们最优惠的价格。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.对地毯的询盘日益增加。

numerous为数众多的

We cannot take care of your enquiry at the present.我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.一旦价格回升,询盘将活跃起来。

revive复苏

Our price is competitive enough to induce business.我们的价格有足够的竞争力促成交易。

induce引起

We have received substantial enquiries for bicycle.我们收到了自行车的大量询盘。

substantial大量的

Here’s my inquiry list.这是我们的询价单。

报价

We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。

based upon根据,基于

Please renew your offer for two days further.请将报盘延期两天。

renew更新

We can’t hold the offer longer than that.报盘不能再延期了。

We are pleased to quote you for the goods as follows.兹就该商品向贵方报价如下。

as follows如下

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

wild speculation漫天要价

I’m waiting for your offer.我正在等待您的报价。

Here is our latest CIF price.这是我们最新的到岸价。

The prices of the commodities will change with seasons.商品的价格会随着季节变化。

change with随…改变

We’ll let you have the official offer next Monday.下周一我们给您正式报盘。

We have the offer ready for you.我们已经为您准备好报盘了。

签订合同

It’s necessary to check the contract closely before your signing .签合同之前应该仔细检查一下。

We signed a contract for wheat.我们签订了一份小麦合同。

Whether we always make a contract for every deal每笔交易都需要订一份合同吗?

make a contract签约

The contract will come into force when it is signed by both parties.合同一经双方签订即生效。

You should draw up a contract.你方应该拟出一份合同。

draw up a contract拟订合同

What’s the term of this contract这个合同的期限是多长?

Would you mind if we make a 3-year contract介意我们签订一个有效期为3年的合同吗?

We can get the contract finalized now.现在我们可以签订合同了。

What clause do you require in the contract你方要求在合同中订上什么条款?

This is our contract.这是我们的合同。

Have you any questions in regard to the contract关于合同你还有什么问题要问吗?

in regard to有关……

We should include an arbitration clause in the contract.我们应该在合同中加进仲裁的条款。

arbitration clause仲裁条款

My advice would be not to sign the contract.我的建议是不要签这份合同。

订货

Will you accept special order你们接受特殊订单吗?

special order特殊订单

What’s the minimum quantity of an order for your goods你们订货的最低量是多少?

When would you be able to ship it什么时候可以出货?

How many do you intend to order这种产品你们想订多少?

We’ll order 2,000 suits.我们就订购2000套吧。